Go deeper in your walk with God and gain a better understanding of the Bible! In this insightful five-disc training series, you will peer into the fascinating world of Scripture with Steve Gray and his leadership team. They will take you on a journey through some of the rarely discussed practices and beliefs of early Mediterranean society. Topics include: Honor And Shame; Group Identity; Patron and Client Relationship; What Grace Meant to Paul; and more. This series will provide tools and strategies to enable you to read your Bible more effectively. Don’t miss out on this series!
- The Honor Challenge – J.D. King
- Cultures in Conflict – Mark Pederson
- Individual Versus Group Identity – Tom Trout
- What I’ve Learned About Biblical Culture – Interview with Steve Gray
- Rediscovering Grace – J.D. King