The Revival Network and Training Center welcomes students from around the world. We are governmentally approved as a vocational school for students with an M-1 Student Visa.
The following documents must be on file in the Admissions Office with the PDSO/DSO in order to begin the application process.
- The Revival Network and Bible Training Center International Student Application
- Application Fee: $50 U.S. Money Order in U.S. dollars payable to The Revival Network and Training Center. The application fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- Financial Guarantee Form* or acceptable substitute (i.e. Bank’s Certification).
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum score of 500 (TOEFL) sent directly to The Revival Network and Training Center; or other information gathered that shows proof of the required English proficiency (i.e. previous coursework, recommendation from a professor of English, a handwritten composition explaining why you have chosen to attend The Revival Network and Training Center, etc.)
- Official transcripts of academic records together with an English translation certified by the educational institution in which you were enrolled or by a notary public (unless the records are originally in English), and a transcript of courses in progress if currently enrolled at a higher educational institution.
If you are presently an International F-1 or M-1 Student enrolled at another school in the U.S., the following documents are also required:
- A copy of your Passport page which contains photograph
- A copy of your Visa
- A copy of Form I-94 (front and back)
- A copy of Form I-20 (front and back)
- A Transfer Eligibility Verification form completed by your present school.
*A note to all prospective foreign students: The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) regulations require documentation that sufficient financial resources are available to meet a student’s prospective educational and living expenses while in the U.S. Therefore, The Revival Network and Bible Training Center requires a guarantee of financial resources from each applicant who expects to obtain or maintain Student (M-1) status. Applicants are required to submit financial documentation that equal or exceed one full year of expenses. Adjustments in the financial certification cannot be adjusted based on a student’s individual circumstances. This estimate is based upon 9-12 credit hours per quarter. A Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) will not be issued until this information is provided.
Please contact our The Revival Network and Training Center's office to obtain an International Student Application and Financial Guarantee Form.